Bluecell™ Extracts AF2 Serum
Innovative aesthetic therapy derived from plant and marine bio-actives.
- Recommended Usage
- Additional information
BLUECELL Extracts AF2 Serum is a full spectrum anti-aging and moisturizing gel serum, formulated with OxygeninTM, Microalgae extract, and botanical extracts, and infused with probiotic ingredients.
It nourishes the skin with essential nutrients, promotes a healthy skin barrier, maintains skin hydration, and offers a lifting and firming effect for youthful, healthy-looking skin.
Blends liquid oxygen with natural bioactive compound extracted from marine and botanical plants.
- Dissolves and delivers oxygen to the skin
- Provides maximum skin hydration
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Nourishes skin with nutrients
- Supports maintenance and production of elastin & collagen
- Oxygenin™ (Inert molecule)
Dissolves and delivers oxygen to the skin, which revitalizes it and reduces wrinkles, while increasing the partial pressure of oxygen. Improves the skin’s barrier function.
- Collagen Elastine HME (Marine Collagen Elastin)
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
- Hydrolysed Lecithin (Soy)
- Hydrolysed Soy Protein (Soy)
- Hedera Helix Ivy Extract (Ivy Flower)
- Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Chamomile)
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Nannochloropsis Oculata (MicroAlgae)
- Pullulan (Fungus)
- Lactobacillus Ferment (Lactobacillus fermentaiton)
- Soy Isoflavone (Soy Bean)
Find out more at mf3swiss.com
BACKED BY RESEARCH.
This product is recommended/featured by medical specialists and researchers in the following publications/clinical trials:
Evaluation of the in vivo cosmetic efficacy of the MF3 blue cell serum gel. One- and two-month test results
Eight-week open experimental study to determine product efficacy
Author/s: Dr. Dina Tulina, Dr. Alain Béguin, Dr. Henry Pong, Dr. Maria Del Mar Cabarbas, Dr. Dmitry Klokol, Prof. Dr. Mike Chan and Prof. Dr. Michelle Wong
Publisher: A cosmetic efficacy study at Nexgen Biopharma Research and Innovations, Switzerland. 22 June 2017
Published url: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jocd.12363/full
Evaluation of the IN VIVO cosmetic efficacy of the MF3 Blue Cell serum gel. One- and two-month test result.
A clinical study
Author/s: Dr. Alain Béguin, in colaboration with Prof. Dr. Mike Chan
Publisher: Skin Testing Department, Switzerland. 27 February 2006, Report Nr. CTE43A
Apply to face and neck once to twice per day after cleanser or toner.
Single pack, 30ml
|Dimensions||7.35 × 7.35 × 14.3 cm|