MQ10 Plus Softgels Mini
Higher concentration of active ingredients than MCE Softgels
- 25,500mg of Marine Cellular Extracts*
- Fortified with potent Antioxidant Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin C & Astaxanthin
- Rich with Omega-3 Fish Oil & Krill Oil
* With extraction ratio 100:1
- Recommended Intake
- Additional information
Discover The Q10 Plus Softgels Series
- Support & promote regenerations of muscles, tendon, ligament, bone, joint & cartilage
- Reduce joint inflammation (arthritis, osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis)
- Support cell renewal, build and repair worn out tissue
- Improve physical vitality, energy & stamina
- Support the normal function of immune system and offer antioxidant
Cellular Energy Production
- To sustain optimal organ function
Improve Skin Appearance
- Increase the hydration of skin for luminous skin
Improve Skin Texture
- Increase dermal density and reduce appearance of wrinkles
- Detox free radicals & reduce oxidative stress
- Protect from cellular damages
- UVA & UVB protection
- Reduce cellular sun damages
Main Active Ingredients
Marine Cellular Extracts (Salmon / Herring)
Marine Cellular Extract or also known as Protein Marine is rich in dietary nucleotides, protein, cartilage, collagen, and elastin that plays an essential role in supporting the immune system and musculoskeletal health, as well as promoting healthy skin, nails, and hair.
Rich in Omega-3 which is essential in supporting cardiovascular health and healthy brain function.
Anti-inflammation, improves cholesterol levels and PMS.
Chondroitin sulfate and Fish Collagen Hydrolysate
Major components of the extracellular matrix that is important in supporting joint health by promoting cartilage regeneration and collagen production.
A potent antioxidant that fights free radical damage, reduces oxidative stress and supports cardiovascular health.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
Support iron absorption, collagen production, and immune system.
Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)
Most bioabsorbable form of Coenzyme Q10 that serves as a potent antioxidant and supporting cellular energy production to maintain optimum functions of organs.
1 softgel daily, ½ hour before meal, preferably in the morning on an empty stomach. Maximum 2 softgels daily.
Box of 10 softgels
Not recommended for those who have allergies to shellfish, prawn, or fish, and may not be suitable for those below 18 years old. For those with chronic diseases or are currently under medication, kindly consult your doctor/dietitian/nutritionist before taking the supplement.
For further consultation on the supplements, please email your inquiry to email@example.com.
MQ10 Plus Softgels is certified Halal by the Islamic Services of America (ISA), and is recognised by Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (JAKIM). View Cert.
Junita is a mother of an autistic child, and in this video, she shares how the MF3 MQ10 Plus Softgels (also known internationally as the MCE Evolution Softgels) is the best omega-3 supplement that has helped aid in her son’s brain development.
Watch her full video:
|Puan Sri Nisa Bakri, Malaysia
“As I was practicing my climb, I realized my heart was a lot stable. That’s when I realized that the supplement works for me.”
This was the honest review we received from Puan Sri Nisa Bakri who began her health journey with MF3 by consuming the AlfaPlaqX and ImmuneVit (also known as FytoVit in Malaysia) as part of her preparation to climb Mount Kinabalu.
After her successful climb, she continued her health journey by taking the SQ10 Plus (also known internationally as VP Evolution) and MQ10 Plus (MCE Evolution), which are beneficial for the heart, muscle, bone and joints as well as skin health amongst other benefits.
Watch her full video: