We aim to deliver your order in the shortest time possible. We do faced circumstances that caused the delay such as shipping delay, items that are out of stock and late order process. We do apologize for any delay caused and we will notify you immediately should such delay occur.
1. What is the delivery charge?
Free delivery within Malaysia for purchase amounting to RM1,000 and above.
RM10 within Peninsular Malaysia, RM20 for East Malaysia for purchase below RM1,000.
2. What if I wanted the product to be delivered oversea?
We regret to inform that we deliver our goods within Malaysia only. If you wish to deliver to oversea, you may purchase at given link mf3-ltd.hk
3. How long would I need to wait for my order to arrive?
Minimum 3-5 working days.
Courier services provider includes Pos Laju, GDex, DHL
Parcel will deliver from 9 am – 6 pm and Monday to Friday (Exclude public holiday).
4. What is the order processing timeline?
i. Received Confirmed order will be packed and collected by the courier service on the next business day for order received after 2pm.
ii. Received Confirmed order place on Friday after 2pm will be packed and collected by the courier service on the following working day.
5. How would I be able to track my delivery status?
Once your order have been packed, an email will be sent to you to inform that your order has been dispatched. The consignment note as well as URL to track your order’s status will be included in the email.Order can be tracked through:
Pos Laju Malaysia: http://www.poslaju.com.my/track-trace-v2
GDex Express Malaysia: https://www.tracking.my/gdex
Return & Exchange Policy
Delivery Charges borne by
Return to NXG
Resend to Customer
Manufacturing defect (leakage)
Email proof of purchase and photo of the item (defect item or wrong item) to email@example.com
Upon approval, send the items back to us within 14 days by Pos Laju only.
Wrong item sent due to our mistake
Items lost in delivery
A replacement will be sent to you after investigation with our delivery provider. Allow 14 working days turnaround.
- We do not accept cancellation of orders once payment has been made. We do allow an exchange with products that have the same value as the purchased items. Request for an exchange must be made within 1 day of payment via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any request at a later date will not be entertained.
- No return or refund will be entertained.
- You are entitled for product replacements in these circumstances:
- This is applicable for defective goods by manufacturer’s error or incorrect product shipped only.
- To be eligible for a replacement, you must provide proof of purchase and photo evidencein the event of a defective product.
- All products must be returned, unused, in its original packaging, with all the appropriate paperwork and accessories (where applicable).
Items lost in delivery
- For unreceived goods, you must contact us immediately if our products have not arrived at the estimated time of delivery. Cases of unreceived goods will be subjected to our investigation.
Wrong item sent due to our mistake
- Please instantly check the delivered items upon items received; you must contact us immediately by email if item is wrong with photo proof of purchase.
- Please sent the wrong item to us via Pos Laju and we will sent the correct item to you upon items received.
- Email a scanned images of the return delivery receipt and this amount shall be compensated to your bank account
Replacement will be of the same item only.
Send your details to: email@example.com
*As a note, we engage the services of a trusted third-party vendor shipping to ensure all products are inspected and securely packaged before delivery.
1. What should I do if I wish to make online purchase?
– Log in or proceed to buy as a guest at mf3.com.my.
– Add to cart of your desired products with the intended quantity
– Check out at the shopping cart if you wish to pay or click continue shopping if you wish to add more item in the cart
– Fill up the shipping information and click “Add new address”
– Choose the payment method
– Apply promotion code if there is any
– Order ID will be notified via email after successful payment
2. If I had selected the wrong item, can I undo my selection?
If you have not checked out, click on the shopping cart icon on the top right hand corner and click on the REMOVE button. However, if you have concluded your shopping cart and proceeded for payment, no changes can be made.
3. Can I cancel my order after I made the purchase?
We do not accept cancellation of orders once payment has been made. We do allow an exchange with products that have the same value as the purchased items. Request for an exchange must be made within 1 day of payment via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any request at a later date will not be entertained.
4. How would I be able to get advice on the type of products that are suitable for me?
You can always drop us an enquiry at email@example.com and our team will get back to you within 24 hours.
5. How do I pay for my online purchase?
We accept payment via Master, Visa, or any Debit Card issued locally by Malaysian banks. We also accept online payments via Affin Online, Alliance Online, AmOnline, Maybank2U, PBeBank, Bank Islam, Hong Leong Online, RHB Online, and CIMB Clicks. We also accept payments through Pay Pal.If you do not have any online payment account or credit card, you can select manual transfer to the bank account below and scan the the bank-in slip and upload to the website upon check out :
Bank Name: Public Bank Berhad
Account Name: NXG Global Sdn Bhd
Account number: 319 581 5503
For credit card user:
a. Double check and ensure your selection at the Shopping Cart.
b. Re-confirm your delivery and contact details.
c. Select your payment mode (MasterCard, Visa Credit, or any Debit Card issued locally by Malaysian banks).
d. Fill up necessary details accurately to finalize the payment on the iPay88 online payment portal.
For more information on payment method, please click here.
6. How do I know if my payment gone through?
Once your payment has been successfully processed, you will be directed over to a notification page and you will receive an email from NXG Global to confirm that the payment has been received.Then, you will receive another email later stating that your order has been packed and dispatched, with the consignment note number and a URL to track your delivery status