The Secret to Healthier and Younger Looking Skin
As we grow older, our skin tends to lose its healthy glow, hydration, firmness and smoothness, and when our skin is this unhappy, we tend to become unhappy too.
Because let’s be honest. Ageing skin especially when it happens prematurely becomes a concern for most women and also men as we age.
However, we must also accept the fact that this is all natural and the beauty of living and growing old. We must also remind ourselves that it is both a privilege and a blessing to age.
This does not mean we cannot “age with grace” though, because we can.
Ageing skin can be slowed down if we took the necessary steps to care for our health and well-being. Besides that, using the right skincare can also help immensely.
Our luxurious skincare range is pack-full of nourishing nutrients from premium ingredients that work deep into the layers of the skin to reveal more radiant and youthful-looking skin.
Some of these ingredients include rich marine extracts from caviar and peptides that do wonders to rejuvenate dull and ageing skin conditions.
Benefits of caviar extracts for the skin
- One of the most luxurious ingredients in cosmetics to date, caviar provides energy to the cells in our skin to function better.
- It is rich in amino acids, omega-3 and vitamins.
- As a potent ingredient, it easily penetrates into the skin and nutrients are quickly absorbed.
- Caviar is also known to improve overall skin texture.
- It strengthens the skin’s barrier so that skin is able to lock in moisture and keeps it healthy.
- It also provides an extra layer of protection to your skin as well as stimulates collagen production.
- Slows down elastin loss in skin, so that skin stays firmer and youthful.
- Caviar’s properties are also able to help reduce skin inflammation issues such as eczema.
Benefits of peptides for the skin
- Skincare rich in peptides help to improve and strengthen skin’s barrier functions.
- Peptides help to stimulate collagen production in skin.
- When skin has a good amount of collagen, it plumps the skin so that skin feels firmer and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Peptides also helps to enhance elastin in skin to help skin stay firmer and youthful.
- It also reduces inflammation and helps in the repair process of damaged skin.
- It helps to even out skin tone.
- It is antimicrobial, meaning it kills bacteria that can cause acne.
So, as you can see, these two power house ingredients in skincare and does wonders to maintain healthy skin barrier as well as youthful skin.
Check out MF3’s range of premium skincare to see which one is the best for you!