SQ10 Plus Softgels Mini
Reviews Summary by AI:
Premium Skin Rejuvenation & Wellness with SQ10 Plus
- 30,550mg of DermacentaTM Plus*
- 220mg of Phytowhite Tripeptide
- 66mg of Potent Antioxidant Coenzyme Q10
* With extraction ratio 100:1
- Recommended Intake
- Additional information
Discover The Q10 Plus Softgels Series
- Improve skin texture
- Improve skin hydration
- Reduce wrinkles & fine lines
- Improve collagen & elastin production
- Inhibit melanocyte & tyrosinase activity
- Promote lighter pigment production
- Reduce skin pigmentation caused by aging & harmful UV rays
- UVA & UVB protection
- Reduce cellular sun damages
- Promote delicate balance of aging-related hormones
- Relieve menopausal symptoms
Cellular Energy Production
- To sustain optimal organ functions
- Detox free radicals & reduce oxidative stress
- Protect from cellular damages
- Support 2nd phase of detoxification
- Isoflavone to lessen the risk of cardiovascular diseases
Main Active Ingredients
DermacentaTM Plus is also known as Soy Extract and is procured from the non-GMO young buds of the soy. This exclusive ingredient provides high purity bioactive compounds that support cellular rejuvenation, cardiovascular health and cognitive functions.
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Support iron absorption, collagen production and normal function of immune system.
L-Glutathione (Phytowhite Tripeptide)
Derived from yeast that possess potent antioxidant activity, promote whitening effect and support the optimal functions of liver detoxification.
Coenzyme Q10 (Ubidecarenone)
Serves as a potent antioxidant and promotes cardiovascular health, and support cellular energy production.
MRS MALAYSIA UNIVERSE PICKS
1 softgel daily, ½ hour before meal, preferably in the morning on an empty stomach. Maximum 2 softgels daily.
Box of 10 softgels
Not recommended to those with ovarian or breast cyst/cancer, anyone who is allergic to soy-based products, and may not be suitable for those below 18 years old. For those with chronic diseases or are currently under medication, kindly consult your doctor/dietitian/nutritionist before taking the supplement.
For further consultation on the supplements, please email your inquiry to email@example.com.