PQ10 Plus Softgels Mini
Wellness Upgrade with PQ10 Plus
- 30,000mg of Sheep Placenta Extracts*
- 20,000mg of Marine Cellular Extracts*
- 100mg of Ubiquinone
* With extraction ratio 100:1
- Recommended Intake
- Additional information
Discover The Q10 Plus Softgels Series
- Improve skin texture
- Improve skin hydration
- Reduce wrinkles & fine lines
- Improve collagen & elastin production
- Support & promote regenerations of muscles, tendon, ligament, bone, joint & cartilage
- Improve joint inflammation (arthritis, osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis)
- Enhance & strengthen immune system
- Detox free radicals & reduce oxidative stress
- Protect from cellular damages
Cellular Energy Production
- To sustain optimal organ function
- Improve physical vitality, energy, & stamina
Wound healing & Rejuvenation
- Speed up wound healing
- Promote cellular rejuvenation
Main Active Ingredients
Sheep Placenta Extracts (Sheep Placenta)
Contain numerous amounts of peptides, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that support cellular rejuvenation and prevent premature aging caused by both intrinsic and extrinsic factors.
Marine Cellular Extracts (Salmon / Herring)
Rich in dietary nucleotides, protein, cartilage, collagen, and elastin that plays an essential role in supporting the immune system, musculoskeletal health, healthy skin, nails, and hair.
PQ10 – Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)
Most bioabsorbable form of Ubiquinol that serves as a potent antioxidant and supporting the cellular energy production to maintain optimum health
1 softgel daily, ½ hour before meal, preferably in the morning on an empty stomach. Maximum 2 softgels daily.
Box of 10 softgels
Not recommended to pregnant women and those diagnosed with malignant cancer/cyst, allergic to marine-based ingredients, and may not be suitable for those below 18 years old. For those with chronic diseases or are currently under medication, kindly consult your doctor/dietitian/nutritionist before taking the supplement.
For further consultation on the supplements, please email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.